The Institute for Learning in Retirement’s Newsletter is available on this site in Adobe PDF format and require the use of Adobe’s free Adobe Reader. If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader click here.
Click on the links below to download the newsletters:
For Those Who Use Email (Adobe PDF)
ILR August 2013 Newsletter (Adobe PDF)
ILR November 2013 Newsletter (Adobe PDF)
If you cannot open the PDF files, you may not have the Adobe Reader. To download a free copy please read the instructions below.
Print too small in your version of Adobe Reader? Just click on the "+" sign in the Adobe Reader toolbar to increase the size of the font. Each click increases the font size by 25%.
How to Read Adobe Acrobat PDF Files:
- All PDF files require the most current version of Adobe Reader to view. If you currently have a version lower than 7.0 and are experiencing difficulties in opening the page you might want to consider upgrading to the newest version.
- After reading the below steps
click on this Adobe icon to get the Adobe Reader.
- Download the Adobe Reader program onto your hard drive.
- Double-click on it to execute it. Click on the self-executing program file that you downloaded to have it install Adobe Reader
- Get back on the Internet where you will now be able to view any PDF file
Okay, that's it! These steps, including how to avoid the most common mistakes, are more fully explained below.
Note: If you are visually impaired and are trying to view a PDF form using assistive technology, learn how to configure Adobe Reader to work with the assistive technology you use and obtain greater access to PDF files.
For more information click here.